Winegard PL-7000 DISH Playmaker RV Portable Satellite Antenna:
The Winegard DISH Playmaker portable satellite antenna is specially designed for watching DISH HD programming while in the RV, camping, hunting, or make your tailgate party the ultimate tailgater! This easy to use portable satellite system automatically finds satellite programming with no antenna pointing.
New DISH Playmaker Satellite Antenna Features: – Larger high-strength military grade aluminum alloy reflector for maximum durability and improved signal strength
– Reliable, high-performance stepper motors provide speed and precision
– Optional RV roof mount kit – sold separately
Effortless Portable Satellite Setup:
The DISH Playmaker is a fully automatic portable satellite antenna and is easy for anyone to set up in just a few minutes. Simply connect the included coax between the DISH Playmaker and the satellite receiver, then connect an HDMI or coax from the satellite receiver to the TV. Power up the satellite receiver and TV and complete the satellite receiver setup.
Pay-As-You-Go Satellite Programming:
Compatible with your current DISH subscription or pay-as-you-go satellite programming providing convenience of no long contracts or commitments.
– Powered through DISH HD Solo receiver (required, not included) at 120 VAC power source
– Easy-grip handle included for effortless carrying
– For stationary use only; must be in fixed position during use
– Receives programming from satellites 110 degrees, 119 degrees, 129 degrees
– Equipped with 1 coax input
– 25′ coax cable included
– 16″ diameter, 13″ tall, 7 lbs
– Mounting Options (not included): TR-1518 adjustable tripod mount, RK-4000 RV roof kit
Note: For use in a commercial truck purchase the Winegard Pathway X1.
Winegard Company designs and manufactures the greatest spectrum of world class Terrestrial and Satellite video and data antenna products and accessories for residential and mobile applications. Since its incorporation in 1953, Winegard has designed more than 1,000 antenna models and been granted over 80 U.S. patents. The company’s heritage includes recognition by NASA for contributions to the Apollo 11 mission, and the induction of founder John Winegard into the Consumer Electronics Association Hall of Fame. Winegard’s superior antenna design and manufacturing facilities total 410,000 sq. ft and include a state of the art testing, validation and measurement center. The company’s in-house and vertically integrated capabilities support its accelerated product design and development cycle. UV-protected plastic dome. UV-protected plastic dome.Compatible Satellites:DISH: 61.5° (SD/HD) 110° (SD/HD) 119° (SD/HD) 129° (SD/HD)